Concept Folding 68
Reynears CF 68 Sliding Folding Doors
The Key Designs
It would be a shame to have a home with a great panoramic view which you cannot enjoy because it’s blocked by brickwork. So this is where Reynears CF 68 Sliding Folding Doors can transform your view – and, with it, your life.
These systems comprise anything from one to seven leaves and fold open inwards or outwards. They can still feature what you’d consider a main door, an individually-functioning entrance door. That would be equipped with a handle on both sides so that it could be accessed from the outside.
Reynears CF 68 Sliding Doors are designed and engineered to withstand British weather. But they are also designed to be robust enough to withstand heavy and long-term use by ham-fisted occupants and visitors!
Versatile design options
Innovative features and benefits
- Great thermal insulation down to 1.1 W/m2K
- Glazing thickness up to 55 mm
- Security to British and European standards includingSecured by Design
- Inward or outward opening
- Four threshold options
- Water resistance up to 600 Pa
- 2 to 7 door leaves
- Maximum height 2500 mm
- Maximum door leaf width 1000 mm
- High spec stainless steel rollers
- High performance
- Double weather seal
- Low threshold
- Flat bottom