Door & Window Showroom now open in Bedfordshire
We appreciate that researching doors & windows is becoming an ever more important part in the decision-making process when considering the energy efficiency of your home. Our new showroom offers customers the chance to view our range of products before making any investment.
Within our 3000 SqFt showroom you will find rows of black aluminium Bifold Doors, Sliding Doors and Windows. Specifically designed with ‘product in mind’. By fabricating all our profiles in black we have made it easier to compare each product equally. When looking at quality and functionality sometimes colour can be a distraction. Thankfully, we have a wall of colour to choose from after you have selected your perfect profile.
Watch our showroom video
Aluminium Sliding Doors
- Cortizo Cor Vision has the slimmest 20mm sightline and maximum surface glazing area. Without losing any thermal or acoustic performance.
- CP130 is a well-insulated slide and lift-slide system, which meets the highest requirements with regard to insulation, stability and safety.
- CP 155 is a premium insulating slide and lift-slide aluminium sliding door, designed to create maximum glazed areas.
- SL 68 window allows for maximum daylight access and features excellent weather resistance and optimal insulation properties.
- Cor Casement thermally broken window that allows for both side hung and top hung outward openings.
- CS 77 Meeting the strictest European standards for acoustics, air tightness and acoustics.
ALUK Verandas offer the perfect add-on to every bi-fold and sliding door system for homeowners.
With extra side panels, you can keep the wind and rain out and extend your usage even further. With no requirement for planning permission, it’s a simple and effective way to extend the inside of your home into your garden.
- Hörmann steel front doors are equipped with a 5-point lock and excellent thermal insulation values. With a UD-value up to approx. 1.1 W/(m²·K).
- Reynaers Pivot doors CS 77 includes a high-quality flush door system, which meets the elevated requirements regarding thermal insulation, stability and security.
Aluminium Corner Bi-fold Doors
ALUK BSF70 Bi-fold Doors with floating corner post, offering an alfresco seamless aspect view of the outdoors.
To maximise space these doors can be configured to open in or out. A flush line pop-out handle allows for square flush stacking panels when doors are fully open. Giving a cleaner opening finish to your view.
Areas we cover
Our Quality Brands
Our brand choices are built upon our family values and our business mission.
Driven by innovation and understanding that being cost-effective does not mean you need to compromise on aesthetics and build.
Why buy your windows and doors from Bedford Bi-folds Ltd?
You Benefit from 203 years of combined experience and commitment to personal service, first-class fabrication, installation and customer care.