CP Sliding Doors
Reynears CP 155 Sliding Doors
The Key Designs
Bedford Bi-Folds supplies Reynears CP 155 Sliding Doors which are available with single, double or triple-track systems.
CP 155 is a premium insulated sliding system offering the highest levels of performance.
This sophisticated system fulfils the user’s high expectations of optimum quality, high insulation and ease of operation. The inherent strength of this system makes it possible to offer very large dimensions – up to 3m in height and a maximum vent weight of 400 kg*.
Thanks to the ‘High Insulation’ upgrade, the system can achieve superior insulation levels down to 1.07 W/m2 K (Uf value). This results in a glazed element with insulation values lower than 1.0 W/m2 K, allowing the CP 155-HI system, which is certified with a Minergie label, to be used in low-energy buildings.
Furthermore, the system is available with a low threshold option that creates perfect continuity between the indoor and outdoor spaces, and improves the accessibility to the building. This accessibility and comfort can be further improved with our solutions for automatic operation. *Motorised operation recommended for heavier doors
Letting the outside in
A sliding door opens up a multitude of possibilities. Open this door just a few centimetres for a little fresh air, a little wider to slip out into the garden or open it all the way to really let the outside in. This versatile door creates an extra feeling of space and generates more natural light within the home.
CP 155 Slide and CP 155 Lift & Slide
All types of CP 155 sliding door use durable, stainless steel wheels and rails for ease of operation. In the case of the lift and slide system, the sliding door is lifted slightly before opening or closing. This reduces the friction and makes the operation smooth and effortless. In the closed position, the lift and slide door is lowered onto the track, providing additional weather resistance.
Monorail, duo rail or 3-rail
A monorail systemcombines a moving part with a fixed glazed element that is anchored directly into the outerframe profile for a minimalistic look. The fixed pane is normally set to the inside of the track and is internallybeaded. If the Minergie specification product is required, the fixed pane will be set to the outside of the track andwill be externally beaded.
A duo rail system system integrates two glazed opening vents with an identical appearance, giving an aestheticallypleasing and versatile sliding door. Both vents can be made as sliding elements, giving total flexibility
A 3-rail system makes it possible for a third opening vent to be installed. This solution allows the user to slidedoor leaves one and two behind leaf three, opening up two-thirds of the width to the garden.
This table shows classes and values of performances which can be achieved for specific configurations and opening types.
(1) The Uf-value measures the heat flow. The lower the Uf-value, the better the thermal insulation of the frame.
(2) The sound reduction index (Rw) measures the capacity of the sound reduction performance of the frame and glass.
(3) The air tightness test measures the volume of air that would pass through a closed window at a certain air pressure.
(4) The water tightness testing involves applying a uniform water spray at increasing air pressure until water penetrates the window.
(5) The wind load resistance is a measure of the profile’s structural strength and is tested by applying increasing levels of air pressure to simulate the wind force.
(6) The burglar resistance is tested by static and dynamic loads, as well as by simulated attempts to break in using specified tools. This variant requires specific burglar resistance accessories.
(*) Value for HI-variant with Minergie label
Printed with permission of reynaersathome.co.uk